COPIL 2020 AFTRA E-TRADE HUB
Context of the project
The African Alliance for Electronic Commerce requested the services of ITROAD to support the design and development of an “AFRICA E-TRADE HUB” IT platform whose main objective is to encourage and optimize commerce. cross-border between African countries.
The services specifically consist of the design, development and deployment of two sub-platforms:
Africa Trade Portal: Information web portal, making it possible to provide African operators (exporters,
importers, forwarders, etc.) all administrative and commercial information related to cross-border trade in Africa in order to optimize and facilitate trade between the countries of the alliance.
AfricanTrade Data Exchange Hub: System for the management and exchange of data and documents between the counters
single or African trade portals, or with other third party systems of member countries, to send, share and receive electronic data and documents necessary for trade, in accordance with international standards.
- Facilitate intra and inter-African trade
- Present the administrative procedures necessary for cross-border trade via the web
- Optimizing trade with African AACE member countries
- Interoperability between one-stop shops of AAEC members
- Electronic data and document exchange