ATPC project implementation
The African Trade Policy Center (ATPC) has continued to support the African Alliance for E-Commerce by granting the publication and sensitization on Single Window concept in the amount of USD 177,000. The grant was signed on 18 September 2017.
The Project implementation period is 1 year and includes the following components:
- Production, publication and promotion of the version 2 of the Guide for Single Window Implementation in Africa;
- Translation the new guide in English;
- Printing hard copies for African Trade actors;
- Update the version 2 of the guide in www.swguide.org;
- Organization of 6 regional workshops to raise awareness of Single Window implementation in Africa;
- Capacity building through a fellowship program in ATPC.
From March to October 2018, AAEC has implemented the five listed activities. Only one activity remains, it about the fellowship in Addis for 3 months.
The narrative report is attached to the present report.